Wednesday 10 February 2010

Status

As you may have noticed this blog isn't really a true blog as such with constant updates on the status of extensions to the metro and the like- though this could well come in the future- rather it is something which was made specifically for this little project of how the metro should be extended.

I suppose a blog isn't the best way to do this and I should have created a website but ease of creation was all important and its here now.
So, for reading my plan you should ideally go back to the first post and read upwards from there.

I'm currently trying to figure out a way to set out this blog more like a website (as many blogs I have seen elsewhere do) and hopefully I'll be able to get this done someday soon then all shall be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment